Locum Tenens Cardiology Job , OR
An Oregon-based facility is currently seeking an interventional cardiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with call, and you will see 6 - 10 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You will need to have an active OR state license for this position.
Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your CompHealth recruiter to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active OR state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: 1:2
- Caseload: 6 - 10 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.