Full Time Hospitalist Job , NY
A hospitalist position is available with a hospitalist program in New York. The group needs a physician to help cover the growing community. Your schedule can be a 4 on and 4 off block that rotates every 4 weeks, or a 7 on and 7 off block from 7 am to 7 pm. The NP or PA covers the night shifts. Candidates will need to be board certified or board eligible in IM. They will also consider 2020 IM residents.
This employed position offers a competitive base salary plus incentive bonuses. You will also receive paid premiums for health and dental for physician and family, 4 weeks of PTO, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, CME time, and fully paid malpractice.
You will enjoy living in this Finger Lakes community becoming increasingly popular for the over 100 wineries and the Seneca Lake wine trail as a tourist destination.
Let your CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, contact Kaylee Petrosino at 954.837.2662 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2617646.
- Rotating block schedule option for short blocks or 7 on, 7 off
- $275k base plus incentives
- Census 15 per day
- Loan repayment offered including generous sign-on bonus
- Vents management is required, they will train if needed
- Board certified or board eligible in IM only
- Residents welcome to apply
- 30 minutes from Rochester, NY
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.