Full Time ObGyn Job Wilkes Barre, PA
An OB/GYN position is newly available at a hospital in Pennsylvania. You will have the option to be hospital-employed or join the OB/GYN group as a partner. The facility as gives you access to robotics, if desired. Call is 1:5. You will need a PA license, and CompHealth has a team to help with the processing and application if necessary. This client is currently conducting virtual interviews.
The employed position offers a competitive compensation package. The partnership opportunity starts as an income guarantee. You will also receive medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a retirement plan, loan repayment, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in Eastern PA. You will be located within an easy drive of both NYC, NY, and Philadelphia, PA. The city also offers easy access to every outdoor activity you could wish for.
Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you. They can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Nancy Toth directly at 203.663.9363 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job 2617763.
- 2 opportunities, 1 employed by hospital and 1 partnership opportunity with local group
- Access to robotics
- 1:5 call
- Conducting virtual interviews
- Loan repayment
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Family-friendly area
- Great outdoor activities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.