Locum Tenens Cardiovascular Surgery Job , PA
There is a new locum tenens cardiovascular surgeon physician opportunity now available in Pennsylvania. Your assignment schedule will be one week of call coverage per month and you will see 2 - 6 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified with ACLS certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active PA state license.
With assignments in all fifty states, CompHealth can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active state license needed
- Schedule: One week per month
- Caseload: 2 - 6 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.