Full Time Primary Care Job Tucson, AZ
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer United Community Health Center - Maria Auxiliadora, Inc.
United Community Health Center - Maria Auxiliadora, Inc. -
- Hours:Monday Through Friday 4 Clinical Days 1 Administrative Day | Flexible
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 18-23
- Call Schedule: Phone Only | 1:6
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: Earning Potential up to $200K | Based on 45 Weeks/Year
- Benefits: - Medical/Dental/Vision - Employer Paid Life Insurance, Short/Long Term Disability- Optional Supplemental Insurance Available- 403b with Employer Match- CME, License, and DEA Reimbursement- Annual Allowance for a Professional Membership- Malpractice- Loan Repayment Eligible Through Federal and State Loan Repayment | HPSA: 17- Annual Retention Bonus
- Additional Info: - Spanish preferred but not required.- EMR: eClinicalWorks - Tucson boasts the best of both worlds the progress and innovation of a metropolitan community and the friendly, caring atmosphere of a small town.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.