Locum Tenens Allergy-Immunology Job
A Pennsylvania-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens allergist/immunologist who may be interested in a long-term offer. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 hours per day, with call. You will see 12 patients per day on average. The incoming physician must be board certified and have current and unrestricted BLS certification. CompHealth can help physicians without a PA state license obtain one.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- Certification: BC required
- License: PA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 hours per day
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 12 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS
- Procedures: Outpatient treatment
- Temp-to-perm position
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.