Permanent Psychiatry Job Colorado Springs, CO
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Peak Vista Community Health Centers
Peak Vista Community Health Centers -
- Hours:40 Hours Per Week | Operating Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30am-6:00pm
- New Graduates
- Call Schedule: Very Limited | Rotated Among All Providers | Less Than 10x Per Year
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: - Competitive Compensation (to be discussed directly with Peak Vista CHC)- Based On Experience
- Benefits: Peak Vista offers a competitive salary and full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, long term disability, optional short term disability and a 403b retirement fund. Additionally, the provider's malpractice insurance is covered through the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA). Federal and State loan repayment programs are available for eligible candidates
- Additional Info: Nestled in the Front Range of the beautiful Rocky Mountains, Peak Vista Community Health Centers is a nonprofit FQHC.- Openings at various locations throughout the Peak Vista system in Colorado Springs.- Seeking a Psychiatrist to provide services in an all outpatient setting to an adult and/or adolescent developmental disabilities population. - Assess and screen patients by conducting psychiatric evaluations, including interviews, medical histories, physical exams, observations, and psychological testing. - Analyze data and results of assessments to diagnose patients.- Prescribe and administer medications according to diagnosis.- Monitor patients to determine the efficacy and potential side effects of medications.- Develop a treatment plan, measure progress against the plan, and make adjustments as needed.- DEA required.- Prefer one+ years of clinical experience.- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus. Interpretation services are available.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.