Full Time Family Practice Job Lexington, KY
We are seeking an additional family medicine physician to join a multi-specialty practice.
- Join an existing, busy physician owned practice
- Outpatient only position
- Phone call only
- Clinic hours, Monday to Friday. Onsite lab and X-Ray.
- See 20 to 25 patients a day
- Board certified/board eligible for residents
- Competitive salary guarantee with production bonuses
- Rich benefit package for physicians including health and dental, employee independent and dependent life coverage, 401k, short and long-term disability, long-term care, vacation and CME time, CME stipend, Possible loan repayment or retention bonus and a flexible spending account.
- Partnership after a year
Located in the heart of the Bluegrass, white fences line the countryside and stately horse farms house some of the world's greatest thoroughbred horses,Lexington is known as the Horse Capital of the World. Lexington is home to an active university town - home to the University of Kentucky and Transylvania University.
With something for everyone, from sports to the arts and a variety of worship centers, Lexington is home to many thriving organizations including a professional orchestra, philharmonic, two ballet companies, professional theatre, museums, choral organizations and the historic Lexington Opera House. Providing an excellent place to raise your family, Lexington offers a wide variety of public and private schools, which are ranked among the top third of schools nationwide, and a low crime rate. Lexington plays an integral part in the region as the leading medical and commercial center, creating a healthy economical climate with low unemployment and cost of living.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.