Full Time Oncology Job , OR
Medical Oncology Physician - Oregon College Town
Seeking a Fellowship Trained Medical Oncologist to join our Cancer Care Team.
Our award-winning health system provides exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast. The network serves approximately 300,000 residents in several . Our skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate health care.
- Join a well-established Comprehensive Regional Cancer Program Team
- Monday-Friday Clinic
- Shared elective call; 1:7 including weekends
- Practice includes a wide variety of pathology with opportunity to specialize
- Hospital employed
- A large referral base from integrated physicians to build a busy practice
- Clinical Trials Support staff and active cancer research program including participation in The Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology
- Active involvement with medical students and residents
- Genetics and Survivorship programs
- Board certified, Fellowship trained Medical Oncology; Hem/Onc preferred.
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Experience with or willingness to service as a clinical research principal or sub-investigator
- Should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented
- Seeking to work in a collaborative multidisciplinary team
We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, possible loan repayment, paid malpractice, CME days plus allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefit package.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.