Full Time Genetics Job Fresno, CA
Pediatric Genetics – Central California
Employed with Full Comprehensive Benefits
Low Cost of Living and Affordable Real Estate Options
Are you a mission-driven provider that believes in quality, efficiency, compassion, and the spirit of caring? Then come to join this private, Award-Winning Children’s Hospital within one of their outpatient clinics.
- Monday through Friday work week – great work/life balance
- Diverse and supportive medical staff and hospital support
- Pediatric Residency Program – opportunity to teach
- 8.5% employer retirement contribution
- Malpractice, disability, medical, dental, vision, 7 days of CME
- Life Insurance, Deferred comp, Flex 123, educational reimbursement, and state disability
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license and state disability
- H1B visa eligible position
Come to discover hidden neighborhood gems, rich with eateries, arts, and culture at every turn. There is something for everyone within this metropolitan hub to eat, dine, and play!
- California’s 5th largest city with over 500,000 people living in this metro
- Your gateway to America’s majestic national parks; Yosemite, Sequoia, King’s Canyon
- Hockey, Triple-A Baseball, and indoor soccer are enjoyed by thousands of cheering fans
- International airport with direct non-stop flights too; Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Mexico, Las Vegas, LA, Phoenix, Portland, Salt Lake, San Diego, SF, and Seattle
- Major state university, community colleges, nursing schools
- Local farmers market, wineries, access to 5-Star dining and shopping
- All denominations of religious worship available
- Many custom new homes in multiple attractive neighborhoods
- Excellent public and private schools – top-rated schools in the state!
- Warm hometown feeling with amenities and attractions such as Performing and Visual Arts, Symphony, Museums, and Art Galleries
Job ID: GEN 6114366 (JN -122019-21306)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.