Full Time Pulmonology Job , TN
A large Tennessee group is growing its pulmonary department and seeking to add another pulmonary-critical care specialist. You will take over an existing patient base and be busy from day one. The schedule is Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm with a call schedule of 1:6 or better. You'll need to be board eligible or board certified with a TN license, which CompHealth can help you obtain.
The position offers excellent compensation, benefits, and relocation, a sign-on bonus, and vacation time. An offer of partnership is also potentially part of the package.
You'll enjoy the relaxed feel of a great Southern town while being a quick and easy drive to Memphis and Nashville, music and entertainment hubs both.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363. Refer to job#
- Pulmonary-critical care specialist needed for medical center & ICU
- Excellent call schedule for work-life balance
- Large referral network and existing patient base
- Easy access into the medical center for privileges
- One of the highest paying pulmonary jobs in the state
- Signing bonus and full family medical benefits
- Retirement plan and paid malpractice with tail
- Excellent vacation/CME time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.