Full Time Infectious Disease Job Reading, PA
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and PTO. You will also be provided relocation assistance, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
With events happening every month, shopping, restaurants, parks, an art museum, and more, there are plenty of exciting ways to spend your days and nights in West Reading. It is 1.5 hours west of Philadelphia and 4 hours east of Pittsburgh.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2616457.
- Director of the infectious disease program
- Administer and maintain an educational environment
- Design and conduct the training program
- Partner with the section chief, DIO, trainees, and faculty
- Mix of clinical and administrative
- BC in ID and IM
- 5 years of experience in faculty role required
- Full slate of benefits and competitive compensation package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.