Permanent Orthopedic Trauma Job Central, IL
alarm 12 months ago
Posted by Integrity Healthcare
Employer Integrity Healthcare
Seeking a third BE/BC fellowship-trained Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon to join our 20-member Orthopaedics Department.
Practice Opportunity Details Include:
- Hospital is a 433-bed Level I Trauma Center and is the largest regional hospital in East Central Illinois
- Join a collegial Orthopedic department comprised of 2 other Ortho Trauma surgeons, 4 fellowship-trained hand surgeons, 2 fellowship-trained Ortho & Sports Medicine surgeons, 3 fellowship-trained Adult Reconstruction surgeons, a general Orthopaedic Surgeon and 5 surgical and office-based Podiatrists
- Dedicated OR access for Ortho-Trauma Service
- Two APPs provide clinical support with rounding, dictation, and case management 6 days a week
- Take call and work out of a single hospital - Night/weekend call is shared equally with the members of the Orthopaedic Department
- Dedicated clinic time located at new, 52,000 sq. ft. Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Building
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with College of Medicine
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.