Permanent Pulmonary-Critical Care Job Mount Airy, NC
Pulmonology/Critical Care Physician - North of Winston-Salem,NC
' Outpatient Clinic Office hours: 8:00 am ' 4:00 pm
' Schedule ' Inpatient morning rounds 7:00 am to 10:00 am. Outpatient clinic hours 10:00 am ' 3:30 pm, followed by afternoon hospital rounds, 3:30 pm until completed.
' Inpatient Rounding: Seeing Critical Care and Pulmonary patients in these units, as needed - ICU (10 bed capacity), Stepdown (12 Beds), Medical/Surgical (39 beds), and Emergency Department (22) beds.
' Position would also serve as Medical Director for Pulmonary Rehabilitation program at Hospital. Duties would include: overseeing the program, patient follow-up, and being available to staff (if needed) for consult. The Medical Director would also supervise the development, implementation, and revisions of program protocol as well as standing orders and policies and procedures for this program. This position would serve as the liaison with the medical community for the program.
' Procedures in Day Surgery:
Olympus 190 system BF-H190 scope BF type 1T160 scope Procedures
' TBNA- Transbroncial Needle Aspiration
' FNA- Fine Needle Aspiration
' Lavages, Washings and Brushing for Cytology o Micro brushes & Cytology brushes
o BAL- Bronchoalveolar Lavage
' Biopsy for pathology
o Biopsy forceps w/ needle and without needle
' Needle Aspirations
o TBNA- Transbroncial Needle Aspiration
o FNA- Fine Needle Aspiration
' Lab o Fungus Culture
o AF Acid Fast Culture & Smear
o Bronchial Culture & Gram Stain
o Cytology o Pathology o Cell count w/ diff
We do offer the following to our candidates:
- Hospital employed
- Guaranteed base + wRVU comp for entire contract term (usually 3 or 4 years)
- Relocation assistance (up to $20,000 reimbursement)
- Sign-on / Loan Assistance/ Educational Assistance bonus (one of the 3 ' avg = $50,000)
- Residency stipend (up to $25,000)
- Temporary Housing (fully furnished , 2 bedroom condo- 3 months deducted from relocation, option to lease 3 more months at reasonable rate)
- 25 PTO days annually (no carryover)
- 5 CME, up to $6000 CME dollars annually
- Full benefits and retirement packages available for purchase (as all other employees)
- Orthopedics and Pediatrics have separate call pay
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.