Incredible Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Salina, Kansas
**Just one hour north of Wichita**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aDermatologistto join a highly regarded practice in Salina, Kansas.
Step into this thriving practice with an excellent reputation for taking pristine care of patients and physicians and you're sure to quickly become a valued member of this collegial team!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Work from one to two office locations
- Providers are currently seeing an average of 40-50 patients a day
- Enjoy offering a mix of General, Surgical Dermatology and Cosmetics, if desired
- Receieve support from experienced MAs and nurses, scribing and charting for you
- Compensated mid-level supervision available
- Position available due to practice growth and demand
- $450k+ guaranteed base salary plus production incentives
- Superior benefits package includes Malpractice, Paid CME and Relocation assistance
- Sign-on bonus up to $50k(circumstantial)
- Partnership opportunity in one to two years
- Warm, welcoming clinic atmosphere
- Private, physician-owned, highly regarded practice
- Extremely busy office -booked out 3-4 months!
- Large, collaborative team of 13 fellow providers eager to welcome a new physician
- Modern office equipped with the latest lasers and technologies
- Exceptional management and support staff in place ensuring efficiency
Salina, Kansas,is a lovely community of close to 50,000 residents. Located one hour north of Wichita, two hours from Topeka and three from Kansas City, Salina is full of opportunity and potential!
With a low cost of living, excellent housing and school options, and easy commutes, Salina is ideal for putting down roots and raising a family.
The Rolling Hills Zoo and Kenwood Cove Aquatic Park offer the perfect spots for some wholehearted family fun. The area is known for its rich arts and cultural attractions, from historical sites to music theaters and more!
Salina is home to a regional airport, but you'll also have options for air travel at Wichita Municipal Airport.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'stalentedDermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext 140today. Or email your CV toStephen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!