Full Time Internal Medicine Job Southern Illinois, IL
· Location: Southern Illinois (40 mins east of Champaign, IL)
· Specialty: Internal Medicine
· Requirements: IL license, Active DEA, Active CSR, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
· Block Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
· Call: 1:5
· Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, CME’s, etc.)
· Compensation: $180,000/year - $240,000/year (negotiable)
Our client manages a vertically integrated health system with more than 7,000 employees spread across various hospitals, health centers, and outpatient offices in Central Illinois. As of right now, they are taking immediate considerations for qualified Family Practitioners to join one of their outpatient medical clinics.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.