Full Time Family Practice Job Central Illinois, IL
· Location: Central Illinois (50 mins southeast of Decatur, IL)
· Specialty: Family Medicine
· Requirements: IL license, Active DEA, Active CSR, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
· Block Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
· Call: 1:5
· Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, CME’s, etc.)
· Compensation: $180,000/year - $240,000/year (negotiable)
Our client manages a vertically integrated health system with more than 7,000 employees spread across various hospitals, health centers, and outpatient offices in Central Illinois. As of right now, they are taking immediate considerations for qualified Family Practitioners to join one of their outpatient medical clinics. This position will be supported by 2 experienced APPs and will offer the chance to teach Family Medicine residents and medical students.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.