Permanent Geriatrics Job Eastern Illinois, IL
· Location: Eastern Illinois (30 mins west of Danville, IL)
· Specialty: Geriatric Medicine
· Requirements: IL license, Active DEA, Active CSR, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
· Block Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
· Call: see below
· Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (medical, dental, vision, 403-B, PTO, CME’s, etc.)
· Compensation: $180,000/year - $240,000/year (negotiable)
Our client manages a vertically integrated health system with more than 7,000 employees spread across various hospitals, health centers, and outpatient offices in Central Illinois. As of right now, they are taking immediate considerations for qualified Geriatricians to join one of their established medical clinics. The current team has 5 Geriatricians, 9 APP’s, and a full-time nursing staff. Primary duties includes nursing home coverage and ambulatory clinic. Physicians will be on-call or their nursing home patients during the week and will have 1:12 weekday/weekend geriatric service call (for ambulatory clinic patients). This opportunity offers the chance to teach medical students/residents and to apply for Medical Directorship.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.