Full Time Gastroenterology Job Springfield, OR
Experience GIs are preferred, but new grads are welcome to apply. You must have a strong GI skill set with ERCP preferred, but not required.
Benefits may include a competitive base salary plus productivity incentives for greater income. You will also receive an annual CME allowance, relocation, commencement bonus, a stipend during training, medical education debt assistance, and much more.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job #2615020.
- General GI with an option to do advanced procedures including ERCP and EUS
- Join 4 other GIs for a 1:5 call
- Work in a newly renovated clinic right on campus
- Base salary plus incentive compensation plan
- Ownership in the endoscopy center is an option for greater income
- All the necessary GI equipment is ready and available
- The hospital has 10 newly renovated OR suites with full breadth of ANC coverage
- Wonderful area to raise a family with great schools and a good work-life balance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.