Full Time Psychiatry Job , IN
- General or Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist opening just an hour outside of Indianapolis, IN.
- Employed position or can be an Independent Contractor
- Adult and Child/Adolescent (6-17 years) case load
- In patient and Out patient settings
- Flexible Schedule
- Weeknight telephone call
- no weekend call required
- If employed, full benefits package available including malpractice insurance coverage, including tail.
- Generous base salary plus bonus potential, negotiated based on candidate credentials, training, scope work & experience
Nestled in the rolling hills of southern Indiana, this city is home to 85,000 residents and serves as a home away from home for thousands of Indiana University students and alumni who cherish the dynamic energy, spectacular scenery, world-class educational opportunities, Big Ten sporting events, thriving local businesses, vibrant arts scene and unique shopping and dining experiences offered here. This community admittedly unique character welcomes all to participate in community building. Our friendly, safe and inviting environment embraces visitors and ideas from across the globe. This is a city of both dreamers and doers. Whether you come for school, business or pleasure, or would like to make this your home, you are welcomed here.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.