Full Time Psychiatry Job Killington, VT
Seeking an inpatient clinical psychiatrist to join a reputable medical center to guide an interdisciplinary team. Opportunities for part-time outpatient practice, which can be tailored to the strengths and interests of the candidate. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in addiction medicine who are interested in providing outpatient services in a Treatment Center. If a physician has an interest in practicing a specialty one day per week, this could be done at the Outpatient facility. Inpatient team has been recently recognized by the State of Vermont for its exemplary work
Hospital employed position
- Schedule is a 7 days on/7 off
- Average caseload of 8 patients in a 23-bed adult inpatient unit and 17-bed general admission and adjacent 6-bed psychiatric ICU
- Psychiatry staff also manages a highly collaborative C&L service, sharing between 2 and 4 consult requests per day
- Locked unit, 90% are voluntary admissions
- Weeknight and weekend evening coverage is by telephone only one night a week and assigned weekends.
- Psychiatry staff relies on a strong Crisis Team doing intake in the Emergency Dept
- CME allotment $6000 and 5 days
- Combined time off is 32 days
- Malpractice, Health, Dental, and Disability insurance provided
- Relocation expenses up to $13,500K
- Base salary plus pay for full call participation brings total salary to more than $300k annually. Additional paid call opportunities are available, but not required beyond those stated above. Options for a lower call frequency are negotiable.
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan, 403-B with hospital match, and tax-deferred earnings program.
The area offers a strong public school system, as well as a number of private schools.Numerous churches, several synagogues, and other places of worship. Outstanding colleges within a one-hour drive
Easy access to Burlington, Albany, Boston, New York City, the Maine Seacoast and Montreal.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.