Full Time ObGyn Job Sacramento, CA
An MFM practice in California is expanding to include a new OB/GYN hospitalist program. They are looking to hire a director and three associate OB/GYN hospitalists that will work 7 to 8, 24-hour shifts per month. Responsibilities will include delivery attendance, OB triage, patient evaluation/management, surgical assists, fetal monitoring, and ER coverage.
You will also receive a 401k with an annual matching program, relocation assistance, employee stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement assistance, advanced and continuing medical education, life and disability insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, professional liability insurance, and support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing.
You will enjoy living and working in the state capital, the fastest-growing big city in the state, and the fourth largest metropolitan area in California. It has been named by Time magazine as America's Most Diverse City.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any MFM jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2615538.
- Tuition reimbursement assistance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Additional stipend available
- Sacramento MFM practice
- Expanding to include a new OB/GYN hospitalist program
- 24-hour shifts, 7 to 8 shifts a month
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Must have OB and GYN cases
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.