Full Time Gastroenterology Job Westfield, MA
An exciting faculty gastroenterology physician opportunity is now available in Western Massachusetts. You will be teaching gastroenterology fellows at UMass. An opportunity for a leadership role in the fellowship education program is also available based on desire and experience. The work schedule is Monday through Friday with one month of call supervision (fellows take call). The ideal candidate should have experience as a clinician-educator/researcher with outstanding clinical skills. The applicant would have demonstrated accomplishment in scholarship activities and clinical expertise.
This opportunity has a generous compensation with incentives plus robust benefits. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO and holidays, 2 weeks of CME and allowance, 403b, 457f, 457b, and relocation assistance.
To get started, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job #2615778.
- Teach clinical gastroenterology to UMass GI fellows
- Faculty position
- Join a congenial group of gastroenterologists with full hospital-employed benefits
- Work Monday through Friday
- One month of call supervision
- Must be board certified to teach
- Advanced procedures are available, but not required
- Thriving area in Western Massachusetts
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.