Full Time Pediatrics Job Secaucus, NJ
An exciting pediatrician opportunity is now available at a multi-specialty group in New Jersey. The group is accepting new candidates due to growth in the practice. This position will be 100 percent outpatient with no call required and you will be given the option to work a 40-hour or 48-hour workweek for additional compensation. The group is accepting board certified or board eligible applicants. If you do not currently hold a license in New Jersey, CompHealth has a dedicated team to help you with the process.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice insurance with tail, full medical benefits, four weeks of PTO, CME time, and a 401k retirement plan.
The New Jersey and New York metropolitan area is one of the most dynamic and diverse in the world, offering every amenity, attraction, lifestyle, shopping, and dining experience. It is one of the premier locations to practice medicine anywhere.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Pat McCarthy at 954.837.2694 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2615925.
- 100% outpatient
- No call
- Join a very well established multi-specialty group with multiple locations
- Must have NJ license
- Academic affiliation
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package with four weeks of paid vacation
- Fantastic NYC metro location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.