Full Time Psychiatry Job Duluth, MN
A behavioral health care team in Minnesota is hiring an additional psychiatrist. You will join a group of four adult and three child and adolescent psychiatrists. You will have a Monday through Friday work schedule doing a combination of inpatient and outpatient cases. The incoming physician will see an average of 20 patients a day with an NP, or 12 to 14 without an NP. There is also an opportunity for neuromodulation practice.
This employed position offers competitive base salary with retention and production bonuses. You will also receive a full comprehensive benefits package, LTD/STD, 6 weeks of PTO and CME time, relocation assistance, a generous sign-on bonus, CME allowance, a 401k retirement plan with match, and paid malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in a pleasant Minnesota city. It is located on the coast of Lake Superior, and the waterfront downtown is clean, interesting, and attractive. Outdoor recreational opportunities abound at the forests and lakes to the north of the city. This is an excellent place to call home.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that wants you. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that will allow you to grow. Experience the CompHealth permanent placement difference.
To learn more about this position or any other, please call or text Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2615945.
- Adult psychiatrist
- Combination of inpatient and outpatient
- Competitive base salary with production bonuses
- Sign-on and retention bonuses
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Opportunity for neuromodulation practice
- Generous PTO
- Gorgeous waterfront community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.