Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job Corvallis, OR
This partnership-track opportunity offers a competitive compensation. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation/PTO, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
The exceptional locale offers all the outdoor activities you can imagine, with highly ranked public and private schools. The community boasts great art venues, fine dining, shopping, culture events, and terrific museums. It also puts you in easy access to Portland as well as the Pacific Ocean.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or email Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number 2616015.
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Accredited and award-winning health system
- Work with a collaborative multidisciplinary team
- Join 6 oncologists, 3 radiation oncologists, and 2 PAs
- Large referral base
- Participate in oncology clinical trials
- Monday through Friday and shared 1:6 call
- Abundant outdoor recreation opportunities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.