Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Wichita, Kansas
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking a Dermatologist to join a highly reputable practice in Wichita, Kansas.
This is an incredible opportunity for a talented candidate to step into a busy, highly-regarded practice and enjoy some excellent perks like a highly lucrative compensation package, superior support from a highly collaborative team, and a whole lot more!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Work from 1-2 offices; just minutes apart
- Providers currently seean average of 40-50 patients a day
- Provide your choice of General, Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Receive superior support from well-trained Medical Assistants
- Supervise mid-level providers and earn extra compensation
- Position available due to practice growth
- $450k+ guaranteed base salary plus additional benefits and incentives
- Complete benefits plan including Paid CME, Malpractice, and Relocation assistance
- Partnership opportunity within 1-2 years of employment
- Sign-on bonus up to $50k depending on circumstances
- Private, physician-owned practice with an exceptional reputation for providing quality patient care and physician career satisfaction
- Collegial team of five fellow providers eager to welcome a friendly new face to their team
- Currently booked out 3-4 months
- Excellent management and support staff ensure efficiency
- Modern offices equipped with the latest lasers and equipment
Wichita, Kansas, is a midwest city with a lot to offer! It was named the ninth-best U.S. city to live in byCNNand ranked the most affordable city byMSN Real Estate.Newsmaxhas called Wichita the most uniquely American city, too!
With lovely, well-kept neighborhoods and outstanding schools, Wichita is ideal for families and young professionals alike! You'll be just three hours from both Tulsa and Kansas City, too.
A few area attractions you'll want to check out include:
- Sedgwick County Zoo
- Botanica: The Wichita Gardens
- Museum of World Treasures
- Exploration Place
- and much more!
Wichita is also home to the Dwight D. Eisenhower National Airport, making all your future air travel plans that much simpler!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'stalentedDermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140today. Or email your CV toStephen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!