Full Time Pediatrics Job Sylacauga, AL
A well-established primary care outpatient practice located in Birmingham, Alabama is seeking an additional pediatrician to join their team. They have an established patient base where the incoming physician will see 20 to 30 patients per day with a great support staff to help. They are directly adjacent to the hospital. You will work five days a week and have a light shared call schedule. Enjoy a diverse patient population and work as a team to offer excellent patient care in a family-based pediatric practice. Final year residents will be considered.
This opportunity has a competitive base salary with medical, dental, and vision fully paid for you and your family. You will also be offered paid malpractice coverage, PTO plus 8 holidays, and a 401k retirement plan with employer match.
Sylacauga is located 51 miles southeast of Birmingham. It is near Lay Lake, Logan Martin Lake, and Lake Martin, and is a sportsman's paradise for hunting, fishing, and recreational sports.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call or email Ashley Sanderson at 954.837.2676 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2615737.
- Join a well-established primarily outpatient practice
- 5-day workweek
- Light shared call schedule
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, dental, and vision for physician and family paid in full
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Malpractice paid
- Contact Ashley Sanderson at CompHealth for details - mention job number 2615737!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.