Full Time Anesthesia Job Leominster, MA
A new general anesthesiologist opportunity is now available in Massachusetts. Work in a friendly and team-oriented environment where you will join six physicians and four CRNAs. See 100% general bread and butter anesthesia cases. There is also academic opportunities, if desired. If you do not hold an active Massachusetts medical license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application. This client is currently conducting virtual interviews.
This position offers a strong compensation package plus a yearly retention bonus. You will also be offered malpractice insurance, medical/dental/life/disability, vacation/PTO, CME, and a retirement plan.
Leominster is centrally located just north of Worcester, with a multitude of cultural amenities and an exceptional above average, educational system. There is easy access to Boston, New Hampshire, Cape Cod, and many surrounding recreational areas.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2615827.
- Strong compensation and benefits
- Yearly retention bonus
- Friendly and team-oriented work environment
- Conducting virtual interviews
- 100% general bread and butter anesthesia, no trauma
- Group of 6 physicians and 4 CRNAs
- Academic affiliation and opportunities, if desired
- Easy access to Boston, MA
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.