Full Time Psychiatry Job Pasco, WA
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Opportunity
$450,000 Income Potential – 2021, J1, & H1B Candidates Accepted
Washington State – No State Income Tax
Currently seeking a Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist for an employed position at a leading Behavioral Health Organization, serving the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Enjoy year-round sunshine in this growing metropolitan area located in southeast Washington.
- Outpatient position with Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM schedule
- Join a strong team of four other psychiatrists with shared outpatient phone call
- Wrap-around services include crisis management counselors and access to therapists
- Quick ramp-up period—immediate need
- Patients range in age from pediatrics to young adults dealing with a variety of cases
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, malpractice, and retirement
- Visa candidates and new graduates eligible for this position - J1 and H1B visa eligible position
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Welcome to southeastern Washington, a growing metropolitan area that offers year-round sunshine and an abundance of outdoor activities. Be part of a community that was ranked in the “Top 10 Best Places to Raise a Family” (CNN) and live life a whole lot “Brighter, Bolder, and Better”.
- Recreational activities include fishing, hiking, camping, boating, hunting, water sports, etc.
- Centrally located between the cities of Portland, Spokane, and Boise, Idaho
- Enjoy shopping, an international airport, professional sports, dining, and cultural experiences
- Over 200 wineries within a 50-mile radius, producing some of the finest wines in the world
Job ID: P 11724335
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.