Full Time Psychiatry - Trauma Job DU
Interested in traveling to Germany!!!
Sterling Medical is seeking a Victim Advocate Program (VAP) Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) to work overseas with our military men and women at our Grafenwoehr and Weisbaden, Germany base!
· Monday-Friday schedule
· Primary Hours between 7:30 am – 4:30pm
· Fantastic PTO accrual rate
· Competitive Compensation and RELOCATION Package
· Benefit Package (health, dental, and vision plans)
· Master's degree in Clinical Social Work, accredited by council on Social Work Education (CSWE)
· 4 years Pediatric or Family Advocacy Experience is a MUST !
· Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted in any state is accepted
· Computer Competency
· BLS with the American Heart Association
If you are interested in this position please contact Hope Gausmann at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call at 513.984.1800 ext. 264
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.