Permanent Psychiatry Child Job Springdale, AR
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Opportunity
$270,000+ Salary - $50,000 Signing Bonus
Visas Accepted - Northwest Arkansas
A Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Physician is needed to join one of the largest behavioral health providers in the area! Become part of an organization that is a pillar of the community that it serves.
- Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM clinic schedule with no inpatient work required
- Average 17 patients per day with one-hour new patient evaluations and 20-minute follow-up appointments
- $50,000 signing bonus
- Teaching opportunities available
- Full Benefits that include - health, dental, vision and malpractice insurance, retirement, CME allowance
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible position
Located in a region that's experiencing drastic growth, Northwest Arkansas has transformed from small towns to a center of higher education, culture, commerce and entrepreneurship. The area known as Northwest Arkansas is the birthplace of Walmart, the headquarters of Tyson Foods, and the home of the University of Arkansas, the flagship campus of the U of A system.
- Explore the region’s four state parks and hundreds of miles of internationally recognized hiking and biking trails, including Ozark National Forest
- Enjoy affordable cost of living with low housing costs in Northwest Arkansas
- Excellent private and public school options for K-12 available
- Home to an ever-evolving culinary and craft brew scenery and the state’s largest live-music amphitheater
Job ID: CHP 5893340
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.