Permanent Internal Medicine Job , CT
Join an established and reputable practice and care for the employees and families of a large business establishment and the surrounding community.
- Flexible schedule to ensure work/life balance
- Leadership opportunities and Academic opportunities for those with interest
- Generous loan repayment program options
- Collegial and supportive environment with access to resources and specialists across the continuum of care
- Full suite of practice management services that allow physicians to focus on patient care
- Employment model with competitive compensation with excellent benefit and retirement plans including a pension and matching 403B, significant time off to complete CME and allowance for paid programs. top-rated malpractice including tail coverage.
- Private practice models also available
Located in the beautiful Connecticut that boast wonderful family oriented residential communities. Quick access to New York City and Boston with fabulous cultural opportunities, theater, orchestra, museums and restaurants.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.