Full Time Pediatrics Job Philadelphia, PA
- Full-time (8 AM to 5 PM) seeing full-spectrum of adolescent medicine patients, ages 12-25
- Call is split evenly among providers, all by phone and is very rare to receive a call - almost all outpatient with intermittent inpatient consults
- Take charge of this practice and aid in the growth of the adolescent medicine program
- Teach pediatric residents and medical students - full-time expectation is 9 sessions per week
- Highly competitive compensation with a superb benefits packageand relocation assistance
- Must be BE or BC Pediatric fellowship trained in adolescent medicine or IM/Peds with a current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Live in this charming region in eastern Pennsylvania, conveniently located 1 hour north of Philadelphia and 1.5 hours outside of NYC! Home to great public schools, safe neighborhoods, prestigious universities and a strong economy!
For additional information, please contact:
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.