Permanent Anesthesia Job Greenport, NY
They are offering a strong compensation and full traditional benefits. You will also receive malpractice insurance, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, CME, and vacation/PTO.
This amazing Long Island community has gorgeous waterfronts, vineyards, many boutiques, and local food options as well as one of the prettiest neighborhoods on the island.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2615337.
- Strong compensation
- Full traditional benefits
- Enjoy an academic rank depending on experience
- Combination of pain management and general anesthesia
- Very low acuity OR setting
- Clinical and/or basic research will be strongly encouraged
- Beachfront living on Long Island
- Small family-oriented community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.