Full Time Psychiatry Job Chicago, IL
An established residential treatment center in Illinois is planning to hire an additional psychiatrist. Join in the fulfilling recovery that is transformational for the residents. They are looking for a physician with eating disorder experience and explicit interest. You can work Monday through Friday, or there are other flexible schedules offered. You will join a staff of several psychiatrist and mid-levels. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified. If you do not currently hold a license in Illinois, CompHealth has a dedicated team to help you obtain one.
You will receive a competitive compensation package and full comprehensive benefits. You will receive medical benefits, and vacation/holiday time, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, CME time and allowance, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in the Chicago area of Illinois. You will have access to all the dining, benefits, culture, art, and entertainment the Windy City has to offer.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with specialty jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2615365.
- Clinical and administrative role
- Monday - Friday, full time
- Will consider 4, 10-hour shifts or flex schedule
- Residential treatment center
- Must have experience with eating disorder population
- Adult and adolescent patients
- Full support staff
- Must be board certified
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.