Full Time Family Practice Job Sterling, IL
Family Medicine Physician Opportunity - Northern Illinois
Salary - wRVU Bonuses
Outpatient Practice or Option for Traditional Practice with Some Inpatient
This team of physicians is looking for a Family Medicine physician to join them.
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and loan repayment/residency stipend
- Work in the main clinic with other Primary Care physicians
- Generous wRVU production bonus
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice insurance, medical coverage, CME and 401(k)
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This community offers the best of both worlds in terms of earning potential and comfortable work/life balance. It is the perfect place to raise a family with access to friendly neighborhoods, top-performing schools, indoor sports facilities, art programs for all ages, miles of walking paths, and beautiful scenic views located around every corner. All within a short drive from Chicago.
- Job growth over the next 10 years is predicted to be 33.68% with a cost of living 21% below the US average
- Great boating, hunting, fishing, and golf
- Premier Arts Academy – classes in visual, music, dance, theatre, woodworking, and culinary
- Active park district with a gymnastics center, indoor pool, indoor track and turf field, 4 indoor tennis courts, 8,000 square foot fitness center, and more
- Top-notch education options include private and public schools, six parochial schools in the area, and the community high school has been recognized nationally SEVEN times by the U.S. News and World Report, ranked top 9% of all high schools nationally
Job ID: FP 5882084
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.