Full Time Gastroenterology Job NC
â€¢ There are currently two physicians on staff.
â€¢ Office hours: 8:00 am â€“ 5:00pm, Monday through Friday
â€¢ Physicians see an average of 16 patients per day, per provider in the office.
â€¢ On-Call: Rotation is currently 1:2
â€¢ Typical in-office procedures performed: Diagnosis and Treatment of Ulcers Esophageal Reflux Treatment
â€¢ In Day Surgery / Operating Room procedures: Upper Endoscopy, Colonoscopy, Capsule Endoscopy, Esophageal Dilation, and Liver Biopsy
â€¢ Operating room procedures are done 2-3 days a week.
â€¢ The Surgery Center was built in 2009 with four Operating Rooms and one Cystoscopy room. All ORâ€™s are set up the same so there is no adjusting from one room to another. The surgeons are scheduled in blocks of time.
â€¢ There is Sub-Sterile area for each operating room
â€¢ Current Surgical procedure types performed hospital
- o Urology
- o ENT
- o Orthopedic (Total joint replacement, trauma, sports-related injuries)
- o Gastroenterology procedures
- o C-Sections
- o Gynecology
- o Podiatry
- o Ophthalmology (cataract removal, lens implants)
- o General Surgery (appendectomies, cholecystectomies, etc.)
â€¢ Surgical Services is comprised of four departments: Day Surgery, Operating Room, Holding/PACU, and Central Sterile Supply (CSS).
â€¢ There are fifty-seven employees consisting of RNâ€™s, LPNâ€™s, Surgical Techs, CSS Techs, Nursing Assistants, Patient Care Techs, plus department secretarial staff.
â€¢ Call teams are scheduled for after-hours, weekends, holidays, and urgent/emergent surgeries or labor epidurals
â€¢ The Anesthesia Department staff is a contracted service with four or more CRNAâ€™s and one Anesthesiologist on location daily. This service also supplies staff for call coverage and at all other times needed when surgical staff are on-site for procedures (holidays, emergencies, etc.).
â€¢ Our Operating and Day Surgery rooms use high quality equipment and services, such as:
o Stryker Video
o Total hips, knees and trauma using the Depuy-Synthes trauma instrumentation and implants.
o Digital Ureteroscope
o Olympus endoscopes
â€¢ Currently the Day Surgery Center performs around 1320 procedures per year while the Operating Room performs around 3600 procedures annually
We do offer the following to our candidates:
- Hospital employed
- Guaranteed base + wRVU comp for entire contract term (usually 3 or 4 years)
- Relocation assistance (up to $20,000 reimbursement)
- Sign-on / Loan Assistance/ Educational Assistance bonus (one of the 3 â€“ avg = $50,000)
- Residency stipend (up to $25,000)
- Temporary Housing (fully furnished , 2 bedroom condo- 3 months deducted from relocation, option to lease 3 more months at reasonable rate)
- 25 PTO days annually (no carryover)
- 5 CME, up to $6000 CME dollars annually
- Full benefits and retirement packages available for purchase (as all other employees)
- Orthopedics and Pediatrics have separate call pay
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.