Permanent Podiatry Job , PA
alarm 12 months ago
Posted by MASC Medical
Employer MASC Medical Recruitment Firm
Our expanding practice provides high-quality podiatric care and comfort to patients in the Philadelphia, PA area. Currently, we are in search for a Podiatrist to join our team. We are offering a contract Part-Time / Full-Time opportunity to the right podiatrist
Benefits for the Podiatrist
- $70 – $90 per hour | Negotiable for the right podiatrist
- No Calls
- 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 3-5 days a week | 100% outpatient | Support from our front desk and nursing staff
Responsibilities for the Podiatrist
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Examine, diagnose and treat ailments related to the foot and ankle.
- Knowledge of treatment for breaks, sprains, bunions, corns, and blisters.
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
Requirements of the Podiatrist
- Pennsylvania Medical License
- Board Certified Podiatrist
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.