Full Time Primary Care Job Northwest Illinois , IL
· Location: Northwest Illinois (40 mins south of Davenport, IA)
· Specialty: Family Medicine / Internal Medicine
· Requirements: IL license, Active DEA, Active CSR, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
1. Mon, Wed, Fri (7am-6pm)
2. Tues, Thurs (8am-5pm)
· Call: 1:6
· Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, CME’s, PTO, etc.)
· Compensation: $190,000/year - $230,000/year (negotiable)
Our client manages a successful health care system that serves a 17-county, bi-state region of the Quad Cities metropolitan area and the surrounding communities of Iowa and Illinois. They are the region’s largest multi-specialty provider group with more than 200 providers and 40 clinic locations. As of right now, they are currently hiring for qualified Primary Care physicians to join one of their outpatient practices in Northwest Illinois. The current team consists of 2 MD’s, 1 DO, and 4 APN’s.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.