Full Time Psychiatry Job , NY
A general psychiatrist is needed at a facility in Rockland County, NY. A current physician is retiring so the facility is accepting new candidates. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified. You will work closely with advanced practice providers, psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, and counselors. The ideal candidate will have their NY license, as they would like someone who can start within three months.
You will receive a negotiable base salary, production bonus, comprehensive health and dental benefits, and PTO. You will also be provided long-term disability and short-term disability, life insurance, CME time, a 403(b) retirement package with match, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
Come live and practice in Rockland County, NY. This is a great location if you want to be close to the city without all the city craziness
We fill jobs in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily. If you have something specific in mind, let CompHealth know and they will match you with a psychiatry job that lives up to your vision.
If you are interested, please contact Kyle Birdsall at 203.663.9397 or email your CV to Kyle.firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2615010.
- General staff role
- Work in two locations
- Adult and addiction experience
- Full support staff
- Looking for someone to start quick
- Very lucrative compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 403b retirement plan plus match
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.