Full Time Family Practice Job Jamestown, ND
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive health benefits, PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Jamestown has long been known for its buffalo, but there is a lot more to this eastern North Dakota city. When the need to get into the great outdoors arises, there are several options to choose, beginning with the Jamestown Reservoir. With seven boat launches, seven picnic shelters, two swimming beaches, three miles of hard-surfaced walking and biking trails, a world-class disc golf course and 2,492 acres of water surface area, the reservoir is Jamestown's premier recreation area. Fishing in the reservoir or river is a popular activity.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Melissa DeVito directly at 203.663.9341 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2615032.
- Existing patient base
- Solo traditional practice
- Call is 1:6
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- With or without OB
- Competitive compensation package and bonus
- Resident stipend available
- Full benefits and malpractice
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.