Full Time Psychiatry Job Jacksonville, FL
CompHealth is assisting a group in Florida with their search for a general/addictions psychiatrist. This position is working primarily with patients with addictions issues. The program is 7 days a week and the incoming physician will work 40 hours a week with flexibility in scheduling. Typically there is a light case load and you will have 1 hour for evaluations and 30 minutes for follow ups. Join a great group of psychiatrists, an IM, mid-levels, and pain management specialists. Fellowship training would be ideal, but addictions experienced physicians are encouraged to apply.
You will receive a base salary plus incentives. You will also be provided with medical benefits, relocation assistance, CME, vacation/PTO, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy working in this community that is fast becoming one of the most sought-after locations in the state. It is pedestrian friendly, offering a fantastic quality-of-life, a wonderful climate, and a reasonable cost of living. Jacksonville has over 500 diverse neighborhoods and you can choose to live in an almost rural environment, the heart of the city, or near or on the beach.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2615070.
- Full time general/addictions psychiatrist
- Inpatient, detox, PHP, and IOP
- Working primarily with the patients with addictions issues
- Work 40 hours a week with flexibility in schedule
- Extremely light call
- Full support staff
- Fellowship or addiction experience
- Base salary plus incentives
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.