Permanent Pediatrics Job Las Vegas, NM
This is an employed position offering a competitive salary with a commencement bonus. You will also be offered 100 percent medical education debt assistance, a residency stipend, health/dental/vision benefits, vacation, CME time with stipend, dues and licensure, retirement with match, ST and LT disability, and relocation assistance.
Situated in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains is a small town with a unique culture and beautiful landscapes. Residential neighborhoods range from affordable modern and adobe style single-family homes to historic Victorian-era estate. And if you love outdoor recreation there are three major ski areas within an hour and a half driving time. Whether you are looking for skiing, hunting, fishing, hiking, horseback riding, golf, tennis and boating all are available within minutes.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Pat McCarthy at 954.837.2694 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2615243.
- Pediatric hospitalist
- 100% medical education debt assistance
- Competitive compensation with commencement bonus
- Flexible schedule
- Work with a collegial staff and supportive administration
- Excellent benefit package
- Beautiful, diverse New Mexico location, close proximity to 3 ski resorts
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.