Permanent Internal Medicine Job Memphis, TN
Due to our success, we continue to grow and will be hiring additional highly qualified Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatricians to join our clinical team in Memphis TN!
As a leader in preventive, value-based care we are seeking physicians and clinicians who appreciate senior patients, excel in a collaborate environment and strive for positive outcomes for their patients.
· Primary care practice model assuming full risk and accountability for patient outcomes
· PCPs serve as the quarterbacks or general managers for total patient care
· Care team including dedicated nurses and cases management social workers that support physicians, so they can remain at the center of patient care
· Transitional care team that includes full scope of in-house consulting specialists
· On-site lab and prescription dispensary
· Patient concierge services including transportation to and from appointments, prescription delivery, holistic health services including acupuncture, yoga and tai chi and nutrition seminars.
Our Physicians Enjoy
· Small patient panel size: 450 patients (our physicians see patients an average of once per month)
· Monday – Friday schedule, no nights or weekends
· Practice call – telephonic only and only 2-3 week blocks per year
· Comprehensive benefits and retirement package
· Paid Time Off (PTO)
· CME allowance
· Unique, hands-on, three-week orientation program
· Blackbelt and leadership development training
· Partnership opportunity after one year of practice
If you’re looking for a change for the better, where you can start on a path to make a difference for patients and yourself, then we may be the right place for you.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.