Full Time Neurology Job Harlingen, TX
An exciting academic neurology opportunity is now available in Texas. There is an ability to subspecialize in addition to doing general neurology. Design your space as you like in a $15M neuroscience center. This position is primarily outpatient work with inpatient consults as needed. The incoming physician will teach medical students and residents, and there is also a potential to do research. It is a mix of 90 percent clinical and 10 percent administrative/academic. This is a fairly new program, so there is tons of opportunity for growth. They can sponsor H-1B, O1 visas, and 2021 J1s.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation based on experience and title. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation/PTO, $5,000 for CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living in this Texas town. There are Gulf Coast beach areas about 20 miles east of town at the mouth of the Rio Grande, notably South Padre Island, a favorite winter and spring-break destination.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact me, Gabriela at 954.837.2699 or email me the best time for us to speak at Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com. Refer to job number 2614232.
- Academic neurology position, H-1B or 2021 J1
- Ability to subspecialize in addition to general neurology- neuromuscular is a plus
- Primarily outpatient work with inpatient consults as needed
- Teaching of medical students and residents
- Huge growth potential to build program and future neuro residency, research opportunities
- Traditional 5-day workweek with call
- Competitive compensation and excellent benefits offered
- Close to the Gulf of Mexico
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.