Full Time Family Practice Job , IA
A clinic in Iowa needs additional family medicine medicine physician support. The community has growing demand, so the facility is reviewing new candidates. The schedule is Monday to Friday with a phone-only call, and you will see 22 to 25 patients per day on average. You will join another FM physician with four mid-levels. The facility requires that you be board certified or board eligible. An IA license will be required, and we can assist you with the process. H-1B visa holders can be supported. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a 401K retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of you CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2614543.
- Join 1 FM and 4 mid-levels
- Fully outpatient
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Light phone-only call
- 22 to 25 patients per day
- Board certified or board eligible
- Strong base salary with sign-on
- Full benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.