Permanent Orthopedics Job , ME
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and a generous sign-on. You will also receive paid malpractice insurance, complete health benefits, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance. This position is located in a riverfront community in northern Maine. This scenic setting is surrounded by lakes and is close to the Canadian border. It's a lovely and desirable place to settle down.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable physician staffing firms for over 30 years. We're known for our expertise, so when CompHealth represents your skills and experience, our clients pay attention. Let us find you a just-right orthopedic surgery job. To begin talking about this position, contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2614553.
- Full time orthopedic surgeon needed
- Trauma, arthroscopic surgery, and total joints
- Candidates must be BE or BC
- Lucrative compensation package
- Relocation assistance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.