Full Time Neurology Job Green Bay, WI
A wonderful opportunity for a general or specialized neurologist is available in either Green Bay or Eau Claire, WI. You can join an existing neurology group in Green Bay or start a brand new neurology program in Eau Claire. Both are open to all specializations including epilepsy, stroke, neuromuscular disorders, sleep disorders, movement disorders, traumatic brain injury, and/or spinal cord injury. You will have the ability to practice medicine in a setting that feels much like a private practice. You will have a decision-making voice that is hard to find in today's corporate health care world. This is your opportunity to become a shareholder after just one year in the practice.
Green Bay has excellent public and private schools, including a state university and a private college. With a population of more than 230,000, Green Bay offers all of the amenities of a 'big city', with professional sports and first-rate theater events. Residents also pride themselves on the area's small-town friendliness.
Eau Claire, with a population of 67,000 located in western Wisconsin, offers a top-notch performance center in the heart of downtown and several music festivals throughout the summer. Outdoor enthusiasts have many parks and trails to choose from with opportunities to participate in seasonal activities such as baseball, soccer, hockey and curling. Eau Claire is home to the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire and Chippewa Valley Technical College, 16 elementary schools, four middle schools and three high schools. With a low cost of living and safe environment, Eau Claire is a city for you and your family to thrive in.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job #2614611.
- Practice general or specialized neurology (stroke would be highly preferred)
- 90% outpatient with no call
- Physician-owned and led organization
- Partnership after 1 year with $1,000 buy-in
- Guaranteed base plus RVU and Quality incentives
- 32 patient contact hours a week
- Eau Claire is just one and a half hours east of downtown Minneapolis
- Green Bay is just two hours north of Milwaukee and just minutes from Lake Michigan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.