Full Time Neurology Job Green Bay, WI
You will join an existing neurology group in Green Bay or Sheboygan, or start a brand-new neurology program in Eau Claire. All 3 are open to all specializations including epilepsy, stroke, neuromuscular disorders, sleep disorders, movement disorders, traumatic brain injury, and/or spinal cord injury.
You will have the ability to practice medicine in a setting that feels much like a private practice with a decision-making voice that is hard to find in today's corporate health care world. You will also have the option to become a shareholder after just 1 year in the practice.
Green Bay has excellent public and private schools, including a state university and a private college. With a population of more than 230,000, Green Bay offers all the amenities of a 'big city', with professional sports and 1st-rate theater events. Residents also pride themselves on the area's small-town friendliness.
Eau Claire, with a population of 67,000 located in western Wisconsin, offers a top-notch performance center in the heart of downtown and several music festivals throughout the summer. Outdoor enthusiasts have many parks and trails to choose from with opportunities to participate in seasonal activities such as baseball, soccer, hockey and curling. Eau Claire is home to the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire and Chippewa Valley Technical College, 16 elementary schools, four middle schools and three high schools. With a low cost of living and safe environment, Eau Claire is a city for you and your family to thrive in.
Sheboygan is in Sheboygan County and is one of the best places to live in Wisconsin and is only 50 miles to Milwaukee. The practice located in a brand new state-of-the-art medical office building located on hospital grounds. The city is noted for its bratwurst and cheese.
If you are interested in any of these 3 wonderful opportunities, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job #2614611.
- Practice general or specialized neurology (stroke would be highly preferred)
- 90% outpatient with no call
- Physician-owned and led organization
- Partnership after 1 year with $1K buy-in
- Guaranteed base plus RVU and Quality incentives
- 32 patient contact hours a week
- Eau Claire is just one and a half hours east of downtown Minneapolis
- Green Bay is just two hours north of Milwaukee and just minutes from Lake Michigan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.