Permanent Radiology Job Urbana, IL
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus an incentive compensation plan. You will be offered malpractice with tail coverage, medical benefits, life insurance, LTD and STD, 8 weeks of vacation to start, CME with stipend, a 403b/401k retirement plans, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in one of the largest metropolitan areas of Illinois. The city has plenty of first-rate fun, with art, nightlife, dining, and shopping all at your fingertips. Its low cost of living, especially compared to nearby Chicago, makes it a great place to raise a family or settle down.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or send an email to Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential.Refer to job number 2614621.
- 2019 'Great Place to Work' - 2 years in a row
- Minimal weekend work (4 to 5 shifts per year)
- Home workstation for remote reading
- State-of-the-art technology
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation
- 8 weeks of vacation to start
- Malpractice including tail coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.